At Animal Care East, professional grooming is an important service for many of our canine patients—and some cats, too! Grooming helps pets maintain a healthy coat and skin, and as a medically trained staff, we’re also able to detect any skin abnormalities including lumps and bumps, parasites, infections, and more.
Could your pet use a bit of a makeover?
Schedule a grooming appointment with us today!
Our Professional Pet Grooming Services in Winterville, NC
As a professional groomer, we’re able to do so much more than bathe and pamper your pup. We know the details of breed-specific cuts, and have the experience to give every pet a low-stress experience with gentle, expert handling.
Here’s a list of grooming services you can get from our professional groomer:
- Bath, brush, and blowout
- Nail trims
- Ear cleaning
- Breed-specific cuts
- Bandanas and bows
- Anal gland expression
- Cat grooming
What Are the Benefits of Grooming Your Cat or Dog?
Grooming is more than an aesthetic service. It offers numerous health benefits that improve your pet’s overall well-being.
Some benefits of grooming include:
- It helps to remove dead skin, dirt, oils, and allergens from the skin and coat, all of which could cause irritation if left alone.
- Grooming helps your pet get more comfortable with being handled, which can make home grooming and even veterinary visits a little easier!
- Taking your pet to a professional allows us to perform an in-depth exam of their coat and skin which helps us more readily identify (and treat!) any skin issues, if present, such as fleas, mites, allergies, infections, or other issues.
- It significantly reduces shedding, so your home can remain a little less furry.
- Grooming also helps to reduce matting, which can be painful and pull on the skin.