In an emergency situation, expediency is key and at our animal hospital in Winterville, NC, we deliver fast, efficient care on a triaged basis during our regular business hours. If your pet needs emergency vet care, don’t hesitate to turn to us during the following hours:
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Common Pet Emergencies in Winterville NC?
Recognizing a pet emergency isn’t always easy or obvious. If your pet experiences any of the following, please contact us or our referral emergency hospital:
- Traumatic injury, such as being hit by a car
- Blood in vomit, urine, or stool
- Vomiting/diarrhea for more than 24 hours
- Difficulty urinating or defecating
- Fight or encounter with another dog, cat, or wild animal
- Difficulty breathing
- Chronic coughing
- Bloated abdomen that is hard to the touch
- Eye injuries
- Pressing head against a wall
If you ever have concerns about your pet’s health, please call us at (252) 355-7504.